Thursday, July 22, 2021

Red Hats and Eyes

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

 Six of us met at Point After Bar and Grill on 76th and Rawson: Janice, Julia, Jane, June, Joy and I; Terry said she wasn't feeling well.  Everyone was satisfied with the location and food.  We agreed to meet at Balistreri's Blue Mound Inn in August.  On the way out two women commented about our group; one might join.

I had an appointment with Milwaukee Eye Care at 3:45 p.m. on Prospect Ave.  There was ample parking and a handicapped entrance.  I was given a peripheral vision test where I clicked a device every time I saw a flash on the screen.

A lot of people gathered in the Club Room to cheer on the Bucks hoping they'd win the championship in six games.  They did not disappoint.  It was a close game and very exciting.  The final score was 98 - 105 the Bucks over the Phoenix Suns.

No comments:

Post a Comment