Thursday, July 8, 2021

New Therapy

June 8, 2021

 I had my first appointment with Athletica at 9:30 a.m. on Downer Ave.  I had a very long questionnaire to complete before I saw Kyle for an hour.  He did more manipulating on a table, plus other exercises.  Right now I am in very much pain.  I know I'll have a restless night.

I picked up a book at the East Library and discovered their parking lot.  I'm getting more familiar with the neighborhood.

I had some yogurt and a banana for lunch before going to the Club Room for the knitting group,  Connie and I were the only ones there and Connie didn't do any knitting that I could see.

At 12:30 p.m. people started streaming in for the opera Norma.  It was so powerful; unbelievable voices.  I had to leave just before it ended to get set up for dominoes for the very first time.  I left my bag in my room, thinking most people wanted to play Mexican Train.  Chuck and Jane taught a few of us how to play traditional dominoes; it was fast and wasn't that much fun.  I set up my set to play Screw Your Neighbor with Sue, Tony, myself and then Janice.  It really caught on.  Jack from sheepshead got interested and Briana noticed the fun we were having.  She said she would set that up on a regular basis.

By the time I put everything together, it was time for dinner.  We had a beef and vegetable stir fry, very good.

I was pleasantly surprised to find a check from Hunt Management for $1050.00 for the radon installation. in my mailbox.

Right now, I feel very sore and have difficulty walking.  I hope I'll be able to drive tomorrow to go to see Don.

No comments:

Post a Comment