Friday, July 30, 2021

Ultra Sound/Chairs

Non of the hospitals have valet service, which is really inconvenient.  I was hoping that I didn't have to park in the structure because I have difficulty going down ramps.  I was fortunate to get parking in the adjacent lot and did not mind walking on the beautiful, fresh day for my ultrasound appointment at 10:45 a.m.  The tech concentrated on just one small area that was of concern.  I waited until the radiologist came and took a look and did some more scanning.  She determined that everything was fine; however, I need to come in in six month to see if there are any changes.  It was a very light feeling knowing that I did not have to have a biopsy or there was something of more concern.

I had lunch on my balcony, and the air was fresh, but quite cool.  I waited for Claude who was picking up my dining chairs from Bob's Furniture.  I was surprised when he was at my door with the big carton of chairs in his arms.  It took him some time to assemble the first chair, even with Dolly's help.

 But the second went twice as fast.  I was very pleased with the fit and comfort, also they matched the table perfectly.  





He disposed of the carton, packed up the other chairs and delivered them to the Jay and Laura's.

In the meantime, Peter texted that he would like to have dinner on Downer, which probably meant Hollander.  We got there about 6:40 p.m. and had a forty minute wait, which we had with a beer for Peter and a wine for me.  When I got a text message that our table was ready and the hostess was nowhere to be seen, we seated ourselves and sat without notice until Peter approached someone.  Apparently, we should have gone to the hostess who was at the outside station.  But aside from that, the fish was good and the service was fine.  It was too cool to eat outdoors, but we would like to come again when we could.

No comments:

Post a Comment