Sunday, July 11, 2021

Family Dinner

 Sunday, July 11, 2021

Because of the pandemic the family did not have our December outing and dinner, so we had a Christmas in July dinner and appreciation for all the help and support I received in my move.  

Jay, Laura, Claude, Brad, Janice, Annika, Peter and I gathered at Char'D, (Aleksei is in CA, Anton was working and Colin was at the Bucks playoffs).  I never heard of a bar that didn't have olives for my martini.  Peter and I shared a plate of sliced beef that gets wrapped in lettuce, plus other sides.  Annika and I shared a dessert.


Afterwards, Jay, Laura, Brad and Janice stopped at my apartment for a visit.  Tyler was available and opened the church for us and gave us some of its history.  This was Jay's first time here, he liked it very much.  

1 comment:

  1. It was a nice Family gathering and everyone enjoyed the
    good food ,at the Chard's Resaurant.

    Thank You Marcia !

    ReplyDelete