Thursday, July 22, 2021

Therapy and Party

 Thursday, July 22,  2021

My therapy at noon today concentrated on strengthening my right knee.  Drew does a lot of manipulating while I'm on a cot.  Then we worked at the barre where I squatted, marched with my knees as high as I could and stepping up a step.  Drew had a belt around me so that I wouldn't fall, but I also hung on to the barre with all my might.  I also worked on pushing a platform with more weight.

I worked on selecting photos to include with my letters to Don and Masako; I have not written to them in a couple of weeks.  I had unusual trouble getting photos printed on the Walgreen's site.  After I selected my photos I could not advance to the screen to order prints.  I ended up putting the photos on a thumb drive to print at the store.  A young man helped me with the project, since I had always done this at home.  I could wait for the photos, they turned out nice.

We had a farewell party for Briana who is leaving as our Program Director.  Most of the people were in dressy clothes.  It was hard choosing what to wear, because the weather was so changeable.  Everyone was comfortable with another layer, or long sleeves.  We had wine and assorted pizzas provided by River West Pizza.  Two musicians accompanied Briana as she sang.


Terry did not attend the Android SIG; that absence is worrisome.

No comments:

Post a Comment