Tuesday, June 1, 2021

A new month

 June 1. 2021

I had only V8 and Cheerios for breakfast because of my biopsy in the afternoon.  I worked on sorting and putting away. I am missing one box with my composition books, book club binder and other little things that I notice are missing.  

My hip is extremely painful; I can barely walk.

I got to book club, but I missed my notes.

I arrived at West Allis at 1:18 pm. The nurse explained what would be done.  I relaxed until Dr. Rapp came and explained what he would be doing.  The doctor prepped the area and I was given something to numb it.  The radiologist guided the doctor on the location of the area that was in question.  It was rather painless.  I had another mammogram to see where the chip was so that area would be later identified if further study was needed.  The nurse gave me instructions and I had an ice pack on my breast that fit into my bra.

Then the agonizing walk to my car.  My right leg is really hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment