Friday, June 25, 2021

Good-bye, Salon Marie

 June 25. 2021

I was able to take a good nap after breakfast, to make up for a restless night.  I felt refreshed.  I told Jocelyn that I've decided to have my hair done at St. Rita.  She and the other stylist were very supportive of my decision, thanking me for my business every week.  Jocelyn did not charge me for the waxing.  I really decided to change because Jocelyn is usually booked on Saturdays and most outings are scheduled on Fridays.  I would have to miss some good ones.  I am able to have my next two stylings with Mary.

After my hair I had a hot dog and Coke at the shopping strip on Layton Ave. before going to Bob's Furniture to shop for a chair that fits my dining table.  I really liked one that had a padded seat, but it would just squeak by in seat width.  I selected one that was narrower and solid wood.  It should do the trick.  It is on order and I'll probably have it in August.

I had dinner in the dining room tonight because Peter would like to go to Fox and Hounds tomorrow for prime rib.

I watched the Bucks overwhelm the Hawks 125 - 91 with Patti and Marci in the Club Room.  I don't understand why more people don't show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment