Sunday, June 6, 2021

Beautiful Sunday

June 6, 2021

 I had the devil to pay for probably exerting myself too much yesterday.  There was no way I could find a position in bed without agonizing pain.  I was up and about many times during the night.

In the morning I slowly limbered up, made a nice breakfast of eggs with mushrooms, red pepper and onions, and cleaned up the kitchen.  I was able to move about with minimal discomfort.  As I'm cleaning up I found the phone that I thought was left on the moving van that I replaced.  The fastest way to find something is to buy a replacement.

It is too beautiful to waste the day indoors.  Peter is finishing up at his house and we'll spend the afternoon outdoors somewhere.  He always manages to find a nice spot.

We drove to Klode Park and were lucky to find parking.  We sat on a bench until a table became available.  We had a lovely vista overlooking beautiful Lake Michigan.  It was very enjoyable.  Next, we drove to Estabrook Park beer garden.  The walker helps a lot, especially when I can sit and wait while Peter parks his SUV.  The band was just finishing playing a little after 6:00 p.m.  Peter had a brat, I had a hot dog that we ate with soft drinks; we had beer and wine at Klode Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment