Friday, June 11, 2021

Sleepless

June 11, 2021

I wish that I could be up all night doing what I have to do and sleep during the day.  I went to bed too early last night and didn't have too much trouble falling asleep.....until the pain awakened me.  I was up and about trying to find a place that didn't hurt.  I finally got up at 5:30 a.m. and started my day.  I did a good vacuuming that showed nice results.

I had my hair appointment at 12:30 p.m. and will continue seeing Jocelyn; it's not a very long drive.  I picked up Where the Crawdads Sing from the Franklin Library.  I was able to take out and load the walker.  It's a little clumsy, but doable.  I drove to Walgreen's for my prescription, but it was at the Loomis Road store; it will be transferred shortly.

A small group was at dinner.  I created my own salad by adding a piece of chicken to the Caesar salad, also a very good pecan pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment