Monday, June 28, 2021

End of June, 2021

 Saturday, June 26, 2021

I did not call soon enough to make reservations at Fox and Hounds.  We could come either after 8 (too late) or before 3(too early).  Peter was watching a soccer games, so we decided to not go out.  It wasn't the greatest day either.  Laura called to join them for leftovers, which made a fine meal with hamburgers/brats and a seven-layer salad.  We talked over places for a family dinner.  My first choice was Lake Park Bistro, which Jay thought was getting pricier, plus a limited vegan menu.  We decided on Char'd for a Sunday.

Sunday, June 27.

I did not get my paper.  I saw a paper at someone's door, so the paper was delivered.  It was either not delivered to me, or left at someone else's door.

Janice and Brad came to see my apartment and hang some pictures.  That was a pretty big job getting them leveled out and centered.  But it makes a very nice finish to the walls.  I still can hang some other small ones.  Brad also set up my rack for me to put out some collectables.

We sat on the balcony and Brad was not able to remove the cover for the outlet on the balcony.  I really don't need it, but it would come in handy if I ever would.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment