Sunday, June 13, 2021

Austrian American Picnic

June 13. 2021

 A beautiful summer day for the picnic, clear skies and a gentle breeze.  Peter arrived early to help Louie with the grilling.  I made smoked salmon deviled eggs, different and very good.  I got to the Rotary Park in Menomonee Falls shortly before noon and we were eating shortly after.  The chickens were done to perfection, without being dry.  There was plenty to fill our plates with all the side dishes and desserts.


It was too nice of a day to leave this lovely park.  Peter brought a chair for me while he sat at a picnic table and read the paper.  I fell asleep, which I badly needed after my restless night.  We left the park at 6:00 p.m.

1 comment:

  1. Every Year second Sunday at the month of June the Austrian-Club
    has there Picnic at the Rotary -club Menomonee-Falls.
    It was a perfect day good food shared with Members and Gast. .

    ReplyDelete