Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Winding Up the Month

Monday, June 28, 2021

 Zach will not be seeing me after Wednesday.  He will be going to school in Chicago and I will either have another therapist or go to a nearby clinic.  He recommended the clinic because it would have more apparatus than in my room and could accomplish more.  I'll give him my decision on Wednesday, but I'm leaning towards the clinic.  I listened/watched the Milwaukee Symphony at 12:30 p.m. and at 3:30 p.m. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

A very miserable night; I don't think I slept at all.  Tossing, turning, out of the bed, in the bed with no relief.

I signed up to go bird watching at 8:00 a.m. with Eleanor and her friend Mary Ann.  It was at the Urban Center on 37th and Pierce.  It involved a good hike, so I sat outside the Center while Eleanor and Mary Ann did the hike.  It was pleasantly warm and overcast.  They were back just in time as the light sprinkle started.

At 10:30 a.m. a podiatrist came and cut my toenails.  This is a very nice service.

Now I'm going to plop down and take a long nap to make up for lost sleep last night.  I slept soundly for at least two hours without any pain. If I could only do that through the night.

I played sheepshead for an hour, then went to 4:00 p.m. mass.  

We had Chicago hot dogs, a salad and fries with apple pie for dessert for dinner.  

I'll watch the Bucks at 7:30. 

Never got to see the Bucks.  I lay down on the couch and the next thing I knew it was almost 10:00 p.m.  Unfortunately, the Bucks lost to the Hawks 110 - 88.

No comments:

Post a Comment