Wednesday, June 2, 2021

PAIN

June 2. 2021

I had a very restless night.  I had to use the bathroom almost every hour and getting there was extremely painful.

I managed fairly well in the morning, organizing my desk, mostly sitting.

We had a great group of Ladies of Lee-sure gather at Alioto's, but it is so noisy when everyone is talking at once about different subjects and I can't hear any of them.  I asked for one person at a time to talk and that improved things for a while, but then it went back again to conversations across the table.  Maureen uses a cane and I asked where she got hers; her son got it for her, but they are available at Walgreen's.  I was thinking of asking Claude to bring a walker, but I'll try the cane first.  Walking back to my car after lunch was agony.

On the drive I got a call from West Allis with the results of my biopsy; it was benign, but Dr. Rapp saw something else that he wants to look at more closely, so I have to have another biopsy on Tuesday at 10:15 am.

I had a prescription to pick up so that was a good opportunity to get other things I needed.  I got a cane plus cotton balls and cosmetic rounds, also three composition books.  I'm crazy to buy more paper with all the paper I have, tons!  But I really liked using those composition books that don't fall apart.

Walking to the car with the cane wasn't much of an improvement.  Then I had to walk back to the store because the clerk forgot to pack the composition books.

I hobbled to mail the check to the Granny Cleaners, then to my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment