Thursday, June 3, 2021

Another Day of Pain

 June 3, 2021

At about 9:30 am an inspector came, followed by another, to take inventory of my apartment and to see if anything I need.  The right blind on the balcony window seems bound and does not pull up all the way.  He will adjust the vent for the blower so it does not blow on me when I eat.  He also said that I would need another adapter that will be compatible with the dish and smart TV.

Then I had my appointment with Dr. Waheedooden.  I'm so glad my pain began so recently that he was able to do something about it.  He said that I had a pinched nerve and would prescribe physical therapy.

I had a chicken salad at Culver's before checking the condo.  The cleaners did a very good job; the refrigerator and stove look spotless.  I can't believe I left some things in the drawer: steel measuring cups and a Phillip's head screwdriver.

I called Claude to bring a walker.

When I got home I met Mark who faxed my therapy order to St. Camillus that I'll have right here.

Claude came with a real dandy walker, streamlined, very sturdy.  Claude adjusted the height and I can really maneuver without too much pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment