Sunday, February 14, 2021

Superbowl 2018

 February 4, 2018
A lot of snow fell through the night and continued in the morning.  I'm glad that I went to church yesterday.  Peter had a lot of snow to clear.  He called and said that we should forget about the Austrian American meeting at 1:00 p.m., also let Laura know we wouldn't be coming to her Super Bowl party.  I took a nap, with Hello Dolly on my lap (she is getting very heavy). About 1:00 p.m. the sun came out very bright, no snow and the roads were pretty well cleared.  Peter called and said we should call Laura and still go to their home for the party.  Of course, the invitation was still open, and I could bring my Reese's peanut butter bars.  Laura had a lot of finger foods laid out that really provided all the food we'd care to have.   Claude and Mae and Russia Klisch were also there.  Aleksei was the only Patriots rooter; Anton had Eagles' logos all over the house.  It was a very well played game and we were thrilled that the Eagles won 41 - 33

No comments:

Post a Comment